TR-60 manual tube pipe roller is designed to bend pipe and tube quickly to a large radius. This TR-60 manual tube pipe roller will be a valuable investment because it builds with high strength material that can be lasted for many years of usage.
All of the rollers are equipped with precision ball bearings for the smoothest operations. Also, lower dies operate on ball bearings for an effortless procedure. The radius of the curve is operated by the top lead screw(top-placed lever) as the material is drawn forward and backward. This TR-60 manual tube pipe roller has a variety of optional dies that can bend flat bar, c-channel, round pipe, and square tube. The most important thing about this TR-60 manual tube pipe roller is not created for rolling complete circles.
The TR-60 manual tube pipe roller has almost the same function and working principle as TR-40 and TR-50.
- Hardened steel top plate
- Design for convenience bench top mounting
- Enlarged outrigger base plate for easier mounting
- Designed for convenience bench top mounting or can be attached to an adjustable stand
- CNC machined steel round and square dies
- Standard roller: 1-1/2″ round bending machine
- Optional rollers can be supplied
TR-60 Manual Tube Pipe Roller’s Optional Rollers:
- More optional roller with extra charge
- Precision CNC machined
- All die sets include two outer rollers, one center drive roller
- Two outer rollers assembled bearing
- Round tube rollers size:
1/2″ 5/8″ 3/4″ 7/8″ 1″ 1-1/8″ 1-1/4″ 1-3/8″ 1-1/2″ 1-5/8″ 1-3/4″
- Round pipe rollers size:
1/4” Pipe (0.54”OD),3/8” Pipe (0.675”OD),1/2” Pipe (0.84”OD),3/4” Pipe (1.05”OD),1” Pipe (1.315”OD),1-1/4” Pipe (1.66”OD), 1-1/2” Pipe (1.90”OD)
- Square tube rollers size:
- Misc. rollers size:
1×2″ Rectangular Tube Rollers
1-1/4″ Flat Stock Rollers
1×2″ C Channel Rollers