SS-18FD metal shrinker stretcher includes 2 bodies, 2 jaws, and an easily assembled stand. The 2 bodies are made of cast iron to last. Then, this floor stand is foot-operated which free up operators’ hands, so people can focus on works and increase the procedure of forming plates.
The solid construction SS-18FD metal shrinker stretcher guarantees an optimal function at full capability, which is 1.2mm(18 gauge) in mild steel and 1.5mm(14ga) in aluminum. This SS-18FD metal shrinker stretcher with floor stand can be used to repair or fabricate metal woks around rain channels, door edges, wheel arches, and window frames.
This SS-18FD metal shrinker stretcher is portable and popular. It’s because almost all metalworking requires a combination of angles and curves.
- Foot or hand operation for this shrinker & stretcher with stand
- Ideal small equipment for metalwork forming
- For professional or home hobbyist use
- Curve and/or angle any 16 gauge aluminum, 18 gauge mild steel
- 2 housing body with Stand, no need to change jaws, so saving more time
- Easy to use, foot-operated so operators can have hands free to handle material
- Enable effortless forming without the heating, hammer-forming, or relief cuts