The frame of the SS-16 metal shrinker stretcher is made of heavy-duty cast iron. It supports a set of jaws rigidly in a controlled manner to use the shrinking or stretching movement to sheet metal.
Moreover, the two units of jaws are provided and changed as a pair. These jaws are made of high hardened steel. Shrinker jaws can create an inside radius that means curvature towards the front. On the other hand, stretcher jaws can form an outside radius that is equal to curvature away from the front.
This bench mounted 8″ throat SS-16 metal shrinker stretcher is a manually operated tool that utilizes a hand lever to control the amount of shrink or stretch. Meanwhile, this SS-16 metal shrinker stretcher also can be installed on an optional stand that comes with a foot pedal control.
As a result, a SS-16 metal shrinker stretcher is low cost and reliable. HuaJu Industrial would like to provide a competitive price and information.
- Brings a chamfered plate with inside and outside radiuses into a professional S-form
- The shrinker expands sheet metal for inside curves
- The stretcher contracts sheet metal for outside curves
- Cast iron body to guarantee stability during operation, for long-term use
- SS-16 metal shrinker stretcher has two jaw sets: one set shrinker and one set stretcher
- Change jaws in seconds.