RA1/RA2/RA3 manual tube pipe notchers can be utilized almost everywhere gas, steam, stainless steel, non-ferrous pipes, and other types of tubes that need to be welded together at an angle of 90 degrees. The manual tube pipe notchers for joints promptly & effectively and are preferably suited for dual corner joints.
The RA series manual tube pipe notchers are built to last, completely CNC machined housing and high chromium blades that provide excellent notches. In order to get enough leverage, using a long handle attached to a cam system. This cam system permits notching efficiently with little or no deformation.
These RA-1, RA-2 & RA-3 manual tube pipe notchers can be mounted on a vertical frame or a wall. The special eccentric shaft transmitting and the hand lever system allow you to transfer significant force effortlessly.
- RA1/RA2/RA3 manual tube pipe notchers are used for arc port cutting
- Max tube thickness is 1/8″ for manual tube notcher
- Notchers designed for pipe sizes
RA-1: 1/4″, 3/8″, 1/2″
RA-2: 3/4″, 1″, 1-1/4″
RA-3: 1-1/2″ and 2″
- Be operated horizontally and verticality
- 90° notcher is the maximum degree
- Portable light-weight notchers