W01-2.0×610, W01-2.0×1000, and W01-2.0×1250 are the three models of the manual slip roller with stand series. The body structure of the manual slip roller with stand is made from welded sheet plates. The main body is bolted on the floor stand frames. Therefore, the manual slip roller with stand is not easy to install repeatedly. In other words, these manual slip rollers with stand are stable and durable.
Using the HuaJu Industrial manual slip roller with stand you can select from 2 different speeds. We have added another spindle to the gearbox by changing the crank handle position. The manual slip roller with stand can either roll thin materials or select gear ratio for rolling thicker materials with ease. Additionally, rolls made from solid steel hardened and precision ground. Moreover, there have wire and bar grooves for rolling in several sizes.
The manual slip roller with stand is suitable for educational institutions and small factories. Therefore, the manual slip roller with stand must create exciting sales opportunities for retailers and distributors.
- Heavy and durable welded and cast iron construction
- rolls of high-pressure steel with hardened and precision ground
- wire & bar grooves for rolling 1/16”, 1/8”, 3/16”, 1/4”
- Completely enclosed gearbox and hardened up gear for high durability
- Uses a single front-mounted handwheel for adjusting the rear roll for varying radii
- Uses a side handwheel to adjust the bottom wheel for material thickness
- With a single handle, the upper roll will lift to remove workpieces
- Operators can roll tapers up 15 degrees with a simple adjustment
- Asymmetrical 3-roller system