Manual Benchtop Slip Rollers, Sheet Metal Forming Machines & Tools 915mm, 1000mm, 1300mm
HuaJu Industrial 915mm, 1000mm & 1300mm manual benchtop slip rollers are hand-operated metal forming machines. Normally, this kind of manual benchtop slip roller is indispensable for manufacturing accurate cylinders, bends, and conical shapes for practically all metalworking projects. We provide three models of manual benchtop slip rollers that are W01-0.8×915(36″), W01-0.8×1000(39″), and W01-1.5×1300(51″). Meanwhile, the 3 models of manual benchtop slip rollers have almost similar machine structure, and they can be mounted workbench that is same as 12″ & 24″ manual benchtop slip rollers.
HuaJu Industrial manual benchtop slip roller has 3 models. The 3 models have a forming width from 915mm to 1300mm with a rolling capacity from 22 gauge to 16 gauge mild steel. W01-0.8×915(36″), W01-0.8×1000(39″), and W01-1.5×1300(51″) are three rolls with two driven rolls that are made of polished carbon steel offering many years of reliable service.
In addition, the framework of these manual benchtop slip rollers is composed of two heavy cast iron that is electro-welded to a bent plate base. The frames have been machined to exacting tolerances to make sure non-deflection, even at full capacity. These manual benchtop slip rollers have highly solid construction that can provide precision rolling for decades of production. This steel roller comes standard with three-wire or rod grooves. For rolling metal plates simply place the unbent plates into the roller and bring the back roll-up to the required position, then start your bends. Large roll-adjusting screws facilitate lifting upper roll for removing material easily. These manual benchtop slip rollers are suitable for many educational, industrial, and vocational shop uses.
These manual benchtop slip rollers have been sold for many years. Contacting us for more valuable information.
- Easy and manual operation
- Quick-release upper roller
- Hardened steel gearing
- High strength and machined precision rolls
- Top roll swing-out
- Lower roll adjustment with adjustment lever and cam
- Our manual benchtop slip roller not only reels but can also cone the materials
- The upper axis of our slip rolls can be easily pulled out in order to take out the processed workpiece
|Model Number||Max. Thickness|
- 12-Inch Slip Roll SJ320Thor Dong2020-11-08T16:54:26+00:00
12-Inch Slip Roll SJ320
- 12-Inch Slip Roll SJ300Thor Dong2020-11-08T18:18:45+00:00
12-Inch Slip Roll SJ300
- Benchtop Slip Rollers 12″ 24″Thor Dong2020-11-09T03:51:32+00:00
Benchtop Slip Rollers 12″ 24″
- Manual Benchtop Slip Rollers 915mm, 1000mm, 1300mmThor Dong2020-11-09T05:16:54+00:00
Manual Benchtop Slip Rollers 915mm, 1000mm, 1300mm
- Manual Slip Roller with StandThor Dong2020-11-09T06:39:03+00:00
Manual Slip Roller with Stand