These 24″ 36″ & 42″ manual bead rollers with stand are popular hand-operated rolling machines. The three model manual bead rollers with stand are manufactured of a heavy-duty electro-welded steel frame. The major difference is the throat depth that is 24-inch, 36-inch, and 42-inch. These manual bead rollers with stand can make even the most demanding beading patterns.
Furthermore, the bead depth can be adjustable via the upper roll. Most importantly, a depth stop is included for RM-24M, RM-36M, and RM-42M manual bead rollers with stand to make perfectly straight beads. At the same time, All rollers are machined for building to last. Obviously, all three manual bead rollers with stand have a solidly constructed floor stand that comes with a die rack (roller holder).
Some enterprises have been selling these manual bead rollers with stand for years. Any interested importer, distributors & wholesalers can contact us directly for a competitive price.
- These manual bead rollers with stand make swaged plates, connection, and circular pipes, which refer to crushing the thin plates into the ribs in certain shapes
- To strengthen the rigidity of the plates, pipes, and metal components
- Heavy-duty welded steel construction
- one set 1/2″ round roller is standard
- Adjustable depth of the upper roller
- Heat-treated gears for years of trouble-free in rough use
- Forward and reverse operation
- Floor stand with roller holder