HuaJu Industrial provides 40-inch and 50-inch arm guillotine shears. The two models manual arm guillotine shears are heavy-duty cast iron construction. Moreover, the large work table facilitates the command of sheet metal by an operator. In other words, these arm guillotine shears cannot cut intricate small pieces for metal art. These arm guillotine shears are good at cutting long and thin metal plates.
By the way, cutting hand lever made of low carbon steel for flexibility and stability. Furthermore, these machines have a mechanical pressure system which prevents the sliding of sheet metal during a cutting operation. Most importantly, operators do not need to apply a high force. They just need to gently press down, the blade can quickly complete the cutting. This simple operation is highly efficient for ironworkers.
These arm guillotine shears have a hand crank on the right side of the machine body. You can control the hand crank to adjust the parallel Back-gauge. Therefore, you can use this type of machine to quickly cut precise panels.
Epple, Tiryaki Makina, Bolton tools, and Isistan are some retailers in Europe and North America.
- Cast iron table and foot bases
- Large table facilitating the command of sheet metal by an operator
- Cutting lever made of low carbon steel for the purposes of flexibility and stability
- Mechanical pressure system which prevents sliding of sheet metal during a cutting operation
- Manual back-gauge suitable for cutting narrow and thin sheets
- Front set-square appropriate for angle sheet metal cutting and millimeter set square appropriate for vertical cutting