PBB1020/2.0A(40″), PBB1270/2.0A(50″), PBB1520/1.5A(60″) are three models in this dual sided box pan brake foot clamp series. The three models are created to clamp the sheet metal with a foot-controlled clamp that relaxes operators’ hands to reposition workpieces. Precision, durability, multi-purpose, long service life, and easy control are major benefits for this series dual sided box pan brake foot clamp.
The dual sided box pan brake foot clamp’s body is made of welded steel plates. This part is the same as Box And Pan Brake With Foot Clamp 40″ 50″ 60″. Also, the heavy truss rods and braces which were assembled inside this foot clamp improve the great strength and durability. Additionally, the foot controlled clamping can free your hand when you clamp a metal plate.
Easily add and remove upper and lower fingers are the most important for this dual sided box pan brake foot clamp. Meanwhile, harden-processed edge segments prolong the operating life. Therefore, it really is an excellent dual sided box pan brake foot clamp. This series dual sided box pan brake foot clamp was an updated tool of regular pan and box brake.
- All dual sided box pan brake foot clamp’s body sections are welded steel plate with heavy truss rods and braces
- Hardened fingers
- The rubber prevents on back of the lower arm to prevent contact with the support frame
- Non-skid foot pedal
- Removable upper and lower fingers for greater versatility in making custom bends
- Repeat bends are easy with a quick switch of the stop collar on the stop rod
- Hand-frees by a foot clamp for operators