Manual benchtop slip rollers are indispensable machines and tools in metal fabrication. These benchtop slip rollers can shape sheet metal plates into curves. These 12″ & 24″ benchtop slip rollers are the excellent sheet metal hand forming machines to have in virtually any general fabrication, school, or HVAC shop.
HuaJu Industrial benchtop slip roller combines precision-turned, ground, and polished high carbon steel rolls with heavy-duty cast iron end frames. The cast iron end frames are screwed to the base of the machine. The base is made of bent sheet metal plate. At the same time, the highly rigid construction frame ensures precision roll bending for many years of production.
Moreover, the hand-operated benchtop slip roller has the hand crank to roll light gauge sheet plates into curved panels or cylinder shapes. Also, the roller has three-wire or rod grooves at one side.
In fact, many importers, distributors, and retailers purchase 12″ &24″ benchtop slip rollers from China and resell them in the local market. HuaJu Industrial is looking for some local distributors.
- Easy and manual operation; Quick release top roller; Hardened steel gearing
- High strength steel rolls; Precision ground cast iron roller; Top roll swing-out
- Lower roll adjustment with adjustment lever and cam
- Our benchtop slip rollers not only reels but can also cone the materials
- The upper axis of our slip roll machine can be easily pulled out in order to take out the processed workpiece