22 Gauge 7 Inch throat bead roller(RM-08) is made from heavy-duty cast iron and CNC machined steel construction. Also, this 7 Inch throat bead roller has an adjustable material depth stop that permits operators to make changes freely during the working process. Moreover, the RM-08 has a full 7-inch throat depth and 22 gauge capacity in mild steel for more applications.
Top roll pressure can be adjusted by a top-mounted hand crank. Furthermore, this 7 Inch throat bead roller has 6 sets of dies which are 1/4″ turning, 1/8″ turning, wiring, crimping, burring, and ogee bead rolls. Due to the 7 Inch throat bead roller is portable and desktop, it can be used on any job site.
- The 7 Inch throat bead roller is constructed of cast iron and steel
- Gear drive guarantees easy operation with little effort
- 6 sets of harden forming dies allowing the burring, wiring, ogee beading & crimping
- Deep throat and long shaft permit easy managing of wide rolls
- The RM-08 7 Inch throat bead roller has a clamp for table mount