3×3 Inch foot operated notcher is the major works of fabrication shops. 90 degrees clean notches are the difference between a good item and a not good one. This 3×3 Inch foot operated notcher is an economical tool to make straight 90 degrees corners in mild steel up to 16 gauge.
Moreover, this 3×3 Inch foot operated notcher has a high strength welded machine body. When operators stomp the foot pedal, this solid frame reduces unwanted shaking. Therefore, clean crisp notches are produced by easy operation. An elastic lifting spring is attached to the connecting rod of the foot pedal. This spring makes notcher automatic spring back for repeating notching.
This 90° fixed metal notcher will produce notches up to 3-inch by 3-inch up to 16 gauge. All sideways are adjustable and also have gibs built-in for wear. There’s also table stops for fine-tuning the notch. In conclusion, this 3×3 Inch foot operated notcher includes a reversible blade for durable cutting life, blade indexing that is tool-less, and inch/metric scales on both sides of the table for quick measuring.
- Heavy-duty frame for longer years of notching
- The blade can be reversed for durable working
- The front cover helps to keep all dirt and debris away from the lifting spring
- A large base increases stability while notching
- Foot pedal curved with diamond plate material for users’ basic safety
- Symmetric design of desk and blades for both right & left-handed users
- Increased foot pedal to get a mechanical advantage
- Tool-less handles added for indexing the blade.
- Inch/Metric Scales added on both sides of the table for quick measurement