HuaJu Industrial 3 in 1 combination machines are manual shear, press brake, and slip roll all in one. The 3 in 1 combination machine has 9 models that are from small(8″) to large(52″). These 3 in 1 combination machines are a long-term investment for any shops and factories. This series of 3 in 1 combination machines have a heavy cast-iron framework that is high stability and precision.
These 3 in 1 combination machines have a manual sheet metal shear which has a spring-loaded clamp that keeps the material from lifting up, which extends blade life. Additionally, the blade is hardened for longer life and can be turned 4 times. Also, the metal shear includes a blade gap adjustment as well as a materials guide.
The hand-operated metal brake section has removable fingers and the bottom v-block die that is fixed on the cast-iron frame. These fingers allow for many sizes and types of boxes & pans to be made. Meanwhile, the brake has a depth adjustment for repeatable bends.
The slip & plate roll portion is hardened for extended life and permits very tight radiuses to be produced. The rolls include three wire grooves that are ideal for sheet metal applications. This roller has a back roll adjustment as well as a top roll adjustment.
Moreover, models of SBR-0820, SBR-1220, SBR-2420, and SBR-3020 are small to medium machines. These 3 in 1 combination machines can be mounted on a workbench. On another hand, SBR-4020, SBR-4220, SBR-4216, SBR-5220, and SBR-5216 are large size machines that can be bench or stand mounted.
All models 3 in 1 combination machines have a strong capacity. They are perfect for low production applications for home shops and industrial art shops.
- Slip roll section is at the top, pan & box brake is in the middle, and the shear portion is at the bottom
- 3 grooves can roll wire and round rod
- Hand brake bends up to 90°, hardened fingers on the upper beam and a V bottom die that make boxes and pans in varying sizes
- Manual shear has a spring-loaded hold-downs ensure a consistent cut across the entire width of the machine, hardened and reversible blades on top & bottom can remain sharp
- Repeat fabricating by back gauge
- Double-sided handles allow people to apply force, reducing the cost of operation