20″ 24″ 27″ 32″ Vertical Band Saws, HBS500, HBS600, HBS700 & HBS810 Bandsaws
HuaJu Industrial HBS500, HBS600, HBS700 & HBS810 wood bandsaws are large standard vertical band saws, that are 20″, 24″, 27″ & 32″. The 4 models vertical band saws have completely the same appearances, but they have different sizes. Noteworthily, HBS450 also has the same features as the four cutting machines. These large standard vertical band saws have other model numbers in our factory. HBS450, HBS500, HBS600, HBS700 & HBS810 also called MJ3445, MJ345, MJ346, MJ347 & MJ348.
HuaJu Industrial HBS series vertical band saws are made of a welded steel framework. Two precision-balanced cast iron flywheels are mounted separately in this frame. Normally, the two flywheels are covered with rubber tires. Therefore, these features ensure durability during fast cutting.
These vertical band saws have high-quality quiet induction electric motors. These motors generate strong and stable power to drive the poly V belt, then the belt drives flywheels. For precise cutting and durability, two low-friction ball-bearing blade guides are placed above and below the cast-iron table for avoiding twisting and deflection. An upper guide/blade guard can be permitted smooth height adjustments through a rack-and-pinion.
According to market demand, the angle of the tilting worktable can be adjustable. Most of all worktables can be adjustable up to 45 degrees, but HBS700 and HBS810 can only adjust up to 20 degrees. All types of wood vertical band saws have a sizeable quick-change rip fence and miter gauge. They are manually controlled to guarantee correct sies and angles to create more wood workpieces.
Furthermore, these models only have one dust collector port. Connecting a dust collector system is necessary when operators cutting any pattern.
The 5 vertical band saws are universal and standard. They are well suitable for professional carpenters to volume-produce in a compact woodshop.
- Buckling resistant, solid sheet metal construction
- Tilting working table of HBS450, HBS500 & HBS600 up to 45°
Tilting working table of HBS700 HBS810 up to 20°
- Serially with precision roller guide over and under the table
- Flywheels with special rubber tires for a long life span
- Solid machine base
- Poly-V-belt drive for an ideal power transmission
|Saw Blade Size|
|Saw Blade Speed|
|Max. Cutting Depth|
|Max. Cutting Width|
- 10″ Band Saws, HBS250/ 250N/ 250NCThor Dong2022-08-02T06:36:15+00:00
10″ Band Saws, HBS250/ 250N/ 250NC
- 12″ Band Saw, HBS310/ 310N/ 310NCThor Dong2022-08-02T06:37:35+00:00
12″ Band Saw, HBS310/ 310N/ 310NC
- 14″ Band Saws, HBS350/ 350N/ 350NC/ 350HThor Dong2022-08-02T06:39:09+00:00
14″ Band Saws, HBS350/ 350N/ 350NC/ 350H
- 16″ Band Saws, HBS400/ 400NThor Dong2022-08-02T06:40:18+00:00
16″ Band Saws, HBS400/ 400N
- 18″ Band Saws, HBS450/ 450NThor Dong2022-08-02T06:43:12+00:00
18″ Band Saws, HBS450/ 450N
- 20″ 24″ 27″ 32″ Band Saws, HBS500/ 600/ 700/ 810Thor Dong2022-08-02T06:44:28+00:00
20″ 24″ 27″ 32″ Band Saws, HBS500/ 600/ 700/ 810
- 22″ Band Saw, HBS550NThor Dong2022-08-02T06:45:58+00:00
22″ Band Saw, HBS550N