MC1218VDA bench top wood lathe has the same structure as the other bench top wood lathes. Lathe bed, headstock, tool rest, Banjo, and tailstock are cast iron, so the heavy-duty framework and rubber feet provide optimal stability and smooth turning operation. In any case, MC1218VDA bench top wood lathe takes very limited space, so it ideal for small wood workshops and educational institutions with limited space.
A noiseless 550W induction electric motor offers a stable power which enables users to keep turning speed at any motor step. Moreover, the swing over bed is 12″, and the distance between centers is 18″. By the way, a tailstock and a tool rest can be moved to any position on the lathe bed according to turning applications. This 18″ woodworking lathe has a bright light for turning operation in the night.
MC1218VDAEX bench top wood lathe has an extra 670mm extended bed. This extended bed creates more distance between the center up to 1120mm. Quite simply, the MC1218VDAEX bench top wood lathe saves costs and creates more value.
Both experienced DIY enthusiasts and professional woodworkers like powerful and inexpensive woodturning machines. This is what they want. Contact us to make them be one of the hot sales wood lathes in your woodworking supermarket.
- Constructed from cast iron and includes a 550W universal DC motor with electronic speed control that provides full torque at all speeds
- Dial a slow speed for larger pieces and faster speeds for spindles and fine finishing
- Fitted with a liquid crystal display to show the spindle speed
- The 2-belt positions adjust from 500-1800RPM; 1000-3800RPM
- With two handles on the cast iron bed for easier moving
- A bright light on the machines for all-day use
- Rear tool holder fitting as standard
- With extra 670mm extension bed MC1218A-EX available as an optional accessory