18 Inch Band Saws, HBS450 HBS450N Woodworking Bandsaws
HuaJu Industrial HBS450 HBS450N woodworking bandsaws are 18 Inch band saws, but they have completely different appearances. The main difference between these 18 Inch band saws is HBS450N has two small windows that show the belt tension and blade running position. In addition, HBS450N has two 100mm dust extraction ports. In other words, HBS450 is a standard model. It has the same appearances as HBS500, HBS600, HBS700, and HBS810. Furthermore, the 18 Inch band saws have other model numbers in our factory that are MJ3445 and MJ345N.
HuaJu Industrial 18 Inch band saws are constructed from a welded steel frame and precision-balanced flywheels. These machined flywheels are cast iron with rubber tires. The two features are designed for rigidity, durability, and accuracy.
Both of the two 18 Inch band saws have a quiet induction electric motor that is 2200W. It provides stable power to drive the flywheel through a high-quality poly V belt. Furthermore, two low-friction ball-bearing blade guides are positioned above and below the castiron table for preventing twisting and deflection. An upper guide/blade guard can be allowed smooth height adjustments by a rack-and-pinion.
According to our design, the angle of the working table can be adjusted, the maximum angle is 45 degrees to each side. These 18 Inch band saws have a large quick-change rip fence and miter gauge. They can be manually operated to ensure accurate dimensions and angles to produce more wooden workpieces.
Dust collector port can be connected to a dust collector system that can be guaranteed for a long time working when operators use the 18 Inch band saws.
- Buckling resistant, solid sheet metal construction
- Cast iron tilting working table up to 45°
- Serially with precision roller guide over and under the table
- Flywheels with special rubber coating for a long life span
- Solid machine base
- Poly-V-belt drive for an ideal power transmission
- HBS450 is standard
a) New slope shape
b) Quick clamping lever and blade tension adjustment on the back of the machine
c) Precise and simple adjustment of the cutting height and the upper blade guide using large-size handwheels and a rack system
d) Both upper and lower blade guides are molded on bearings for improved performance and extended blade life
e) Two windows to show the belt tension and blade running position
f) Smooth and flexible to tilt the working table
g) Quick change big aluminum rip fence
|Motor(W)||2200||2200 motor with brake function|
|Saw Blade Size(mm)||3430*10-40*0.6||3405*10-40*0.6|
|Saw Blade Speed(m/s)||10||9 (low speed)|
14 (high speed)
|Max. Cutting Depth(mm)||330||280|
|Max. Cutting Width(mm)||445||460|
- 10″ Band Saws, HBS250/ 250N/ 250NCThor Dong2022-08-02T06:36:15+00:00
10″ Band Saws, HBS250/ 250N/ 250NC
- 12″ Band Saw, HBS310/ 310N/ 310NCThor Dong2022-08-02T06:37:35+00:00
12″ Band Saw, HBS310/ 310N/ 310NC
- 14″ Band Saws, HBS350/ 350N/ 350NC/ 350HThor Dong2022-08-02T06:39:09+00:00
14″ Band Saws, HBS350/ 350N/ 350NC/ 350H
- 16″ Band Saws, HBS400/ 400NThor Dong2022-08-02T06:40:18+00:00
16″ Band Saws, HBS400/ 400N
- 18″ Band Saws, HBS450/ 450NThor Dong2022-08-02T06:43:12+00:00
18″ Band Saws, HBS450/ 450N
- 20″ 24″ 27″ 32″ Band Saws, HBS500/ 600/ 700/ 810Thor Dong2022-08-02T06:44:28+00:00
20″ 24″ 27″ 32″ Band Saws, HBS500/ 600/ 700/ 810
- 22″ Band Saw, HBS550NThor Dong2022-08-02T06:45:58+00:00
22″ Band Saw, HBS550N