12″ & 18″ throat manual bead rollers have the same structure, but they have different throat depths. The body consists of a thick steel plate and two gears that are driven by a hand crank. Normally, operators can operate the hand crank to control bending operations. Moreover, any operator can transform the depth and profiles of beads via a simple top adjustment.
Furthermore, the 12″ & 18″ throat manual bead rollers can be held on most of all vices. Additional heavy-duty bead roller stand is another option. The machines can be mounted on the support stand for comfortable operation.
Both 12″ & 18″ throat manual bead rollers have the same dies. 1/16″, 1/8″, 1/4″ step dies and 1/4″, 3/8″, 1/2″ bead dies are included. The six sets of high hardened steel dies provide unfailing service even rough usage for many years.
12″ & 18″ throat manual bead rollers(RM-12 & RM-18) come with appropriate bolts and set screws to fasten rollers to machine shafts. They keep dies securely in place and allow for easy rollers change. The normal application of these tools includes strengthening panels, such as firewalls, trunk pans, and floorboards.
These compact and portable RM-12 & RM-18 manual bead rollers have recognized by some enterprises. This is a good opportunity to create more sales.
- 12″ & 18″ throat manual bead rollers used for blank pressing, arc pressing, and various plates
- 6 sets standard rollers/dies
- Throat depth for RM-12: 12″, for RM-18: 18″
- Can be shaping different forms to meet different demands
- Adjustable roll pressure through a top-mounted hand crank
- Can be used in both forward and reverse
- Table mount with vice
- Mount on a steady floor stand