HuaJu Industrial is an honest company. We promise to prevent fraud in cooperation.
- Employees must sign integrity commitment agreements.
Integrity commitment agreements could prevent employees transmit false information to customers.
- Employees must sign non-compete agreements and non-disclosure agreements.
Staff turnover is an invisible factor that threatens a stable supply chain of customers. Sometimes, customers info could be sold to competitors when staff leave previous company. Therefore, non-compete agreements and non-disclosure agreements must be signed by employees.
- Employees will have separate mailboxes to contact customers.
Normally, employees contact customers through the company’s mailbox and company phone. Any staff would not contact customers through personal email and phone. HuaJu Industrial don’t assume any responsibility when an employee contact customer privately. On the other hand, customers have responsibility to report this contact that is in private.
- We do not send phishing emails to customers.
Phishing emails are the most common form of fraud. HuaJu Industrial checks the company’s computers regularly. Keeping computer safety is most important for daily work. Above all, we cannot send phishing emails to customers.
- Employees are not allowed to ask commissions and rebates from buyers and suppliers.
It’s unethical for employees to privately request commission and rebates from customers and suppliers. Also, customers and suppliers have a responsibility to report this behavior to HuaJu Industrial.